Read about the budget for 2021.
Property Tax & Property Assessments
Paying Property Tax
- Property Tax Pre-Authorized Payment Plan: Application Form
- Property Tax Pre-Authorized Payment Plan: Change/Cancellation Form
- Application Form for Permissive Tax Exemption 2020-2023
- Renewal Form for Permissive Tax Exemption 2020-2023
Home Owner Grant
Tax Deferment Program
Tax Sale Information
The City of Terrace maintains a variety of reports and plans related to finance and taxation. Explore these below.
- 2020-2023 Tax Exemption Bylaw No. 2176-2019 (October 2021 consolidation)
- 2020-2029 Tax Exemption Bylaw No. 2177-2019
- 2021-2025 Financial Plan Bylaw No. 2221-2021
- 2020-2024 Financial Plan Bylaw No. 2195-2020
- 2019-2023 Financial Plan Bylaw No. 2162-2019
- 2018-2022 Financial Plan Bylaw No. 2145-2018
- 2017-2021 Financial Plan Bylaw No. 2131-2017
- 2016-2020 Financial Plan Bylaw No. 2107-2016
The Statements of Financial Information (SOFI) report is a legislated requirement for all municipalities in BC. The report includes the following:
- Schedules of remuneration paid to the Mayor and Council.
- A listing of municipal employees and their positions who have remuneration over the threshold amount of $75,000.
- Amounts paid to suppliers of goods and/or services to which the municipality paid a total that exceeds $25,000.
- All grants awarded by the municipality to not-for-profit organizations for the reporting year.
Download recent reports
Municipalities are required to produce an annual report summarizing their goals and objectives for the following year and the progress that has been made toward the previous year's goals and objectives. Annual reports include audited financial statements, tax exemptions, services, and operations for the previous year.