- Not required: Public Swims, Parent & Tot, Lane Swims, Aquafit, or Gym Use
- Required: Children's Lessons
- Recommended: Adult Beginner Lessons and Jr. Lifeguard Club
Please note payment is required at the time of reservation. Check the "Prices" section below for details.
All children 7 years and under MUST be accompanied by an adult within the pool area (at least 16 years of age or 14 years of age AND completed Bronze Medallion or better.) Children must be no longer than arm's length away from the adult at all times. Maximum of 3 children per adult.
The number of patrons allowed access is subject to the ratio of lifeguards to public.
Families can sit in the viewing area and balcony.
Kick-boards, pull-buoys, life jackets, pool noodles, flippers, and barbells are available on the pool deck.
Both the dry sauna and steam sauna are available. Each have a 10-minute maximum stay. Ages 12+, unless accompanied by an adult.
Water fountains are available. Please bring a water bottle if desired.
Change rooms and lockers
Gym users and pool users can access the change rooms. Lockers are open for use.
Notes for gym users
- Patrons must be 14 years of age or older to use the gym unsupervised. Patrons 12–13 years of age may use the gym under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or instructor (must be 1:1 supervision).
- Gym users have access to change rooms for showers.
- Gym users have access to the saunas/hot tub (except during private rentals).