The Greater Terrace Beautification Society is a local group of volunteers committed to promoting beautification of the Terrace area. The Society meets the first Thursday of every month. If you are interested in becoming involved, or for more information on the group's activities, please contact:
Annual Beautification Events
- Cleanest School Yard Challenge
- Plant Sale - held in May at George Little House (donation of plants are greatly appreciated)
What Can You do to Help?
- Plant flowers in your front yards.
- Hang flower basket(s) on the front of your home.
- Keep your lawn mowed and edges trimmed.
- MOW YOUR DITCH or boulevard!
- Have a block "spruce-up" event with your neighbours.
- Take a pooper-scooper bag with you when walking your dog!
- Take a garbage bag along on a walk and pick up some trash along the way!
- Paint your fence.
- Volunteer a few hours on a Greater Terrace Beautification Project.
For information or to volunteer, call Kerry at 250.635.7113