On Monday, September 14, there will be a regular Council meeting for the City of Terrace. It will be open to the public for viewing and participation during the usual designated time at the end of the meeting. Please see our Mayor & Council FAQ section for all the ways to participate during the pandemic.
Monday, September 14 (today)
On the agenda:
- The BC Restaurant and Foodservices Association, Alliance of Beverage Licensees, and BC Craft Brewers Guild have requested support for expanded patio permissions;
- Telus has requested that Council write a letter to the Prime Minister to prioritize rural connectivity;
- Council will be reviewing an application for a Development Variance Permit at 4516 Keith Avenue. The applicant would like to increase the permitted canopy coverage to accommodate an existing sign;
- Council will be reviewing a site specific Zoning Bylaw text amendment for the property at 3309 Kalum Street. The President of Copperside Foods (1980) Ltd. would like to add MicroBrewery/Craft Distillery as a permitted use on the property at 3309 Kalum Street. The applicant wishes to continue operating as a convenience store and gas station in conjunction with a proposed Craft Distillery;
- Council will be reviewing the July and August Building Synopsis; and
- Council will be reviewing the July 28, 2020, Housing Committee meeting minutes.
We hope you’ll join in!