Reserve Your Skate
Public skates began September 16.
Top 5 things to know:
- You MUST register for your skate (registration opens 7 days advance and closes 1 day prior to the event). NO drop-ins are allowed.
- Public skates are Wednesdays (3:45-4:45 pm) and Saturdays (12:45-2:15 pm).
- All skate sessions are $4 each. Sorry, no skate or helmet rentals are available.
- One parent is allowed in the stands per child on the ice. No siblings are allowed in the stands unless they are also registered for the skate session.
- Be sure to sit in your designated space in the bleachers to put on and take off your skates, or if you need a break.
In addition, all COVID-19 health and safety protocols are in place to keep you safe. Please do not attend if you and/or your children are feeling unwell. Please be patient and kind to one another as we reopen for public skating!
Book by phone: 250-615-3000
Click below to learn more about the reopening of our facilities.
Questions? Please contact us at 250-615-3000.