Great news for little swimmers!
Swimming lessons are starting up again!
All lessons will be parented, with instructors teaching from the pool deck. Parents will be playing an active role in teaching their children.
See below for upcoming swimming lesson times, registration information, and safety protocols during swimming lessons.
Swimming Lesson Groups:
- Starfish – 4 to 12 months old; progression based on age
- Duck – 12 to 24 months old; progression based on age
- Sea Turtle – 24 to 36 months old; progression based on age
- Sea Otter, Salamander, Whale
- Once a child turns 3, they move into Sea Otter
- 3 to 5 years old; progression based on the successful completion of all performance criteria
- Swim Kids 1–10
- Once a child turns 6, they move into the Swim Kids program (usually Swim Kids 1, depending on their swimming skills)
- 6 to 13 years old; progression based on the successful completion of all performance criteria
Registration will be by phone only. The phone lines will be open for registration on:
Tuesday, May 25: 10 am–12 noon
Tuesday, May 25: 1–3 pm
After that, registration remains open, but we expect spaces to fill up quickly.
PAYMENT: Payment is required at the time of registration. You may pay by credit card or use existing credit saved to your account.
|Monday and Wednesday mornings: June 7 to 30|
|10:00-10:30 am||Sea Otter||$48|
|10:00-10:30 am||Starfish/Duck/Sea Turtle||$36|
|11:00-11:30 am||Sea Otter||$48|
|11:00-11:30 am||Starfish/Duck/Sea Turtle||$36|
|Tuesday and Thursday evenings: June 8 to 29|
|4:00-4:30 pm||Sea Otter||$42|
|4:00-4:30 pm||Swim Kids 1||$42|
|4:00-4:30 pm||Swim Kids 2||$42|
|5:00-5:30 pm||Sea Otter||$42|
|5:00-5:30 pm||Starfish/Duck/Sea Turtle||$31.50|
|5:00-5:30 pm||Swim Kids 1||$42|
|5:00-5:30 pm||Swim Kids 3||$42|
- Participants must be accompanied by a one-on-one caregiver in the water. Instructors will lead classes from the pool edge and will not be in the water to assist swimmers.
- Wearing a mask in the facility is required in all areas except for the pools.
- Reduced capacities have been applied to all facility spaces, including change rooms. Where possible, be sure to maintain a distance of 6 feet from other patrons.
- Doors to the facility will open 5 minutes before the scheduled swimming lesson time. Please arrive swim ready.
- Patrons must leave quickly: you must be out of the facility within 15 minutes of the end of your swimming lesson time.
- Spectators and public washroom use are not permitted during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Payment will be taken at the time of registration.