Get Active. Stay Active.
Welcome to City of Terrace Leisure Services.
We are proud to offer a wide range of activities and events for the whole family!
To register for a program being held at the Terrace Sportsplex or Terrace & District Aquatic Centre, please click a link below.
Learn How to Create an ActiveNet Account and Book an Activity Online
Questions? Please contact us at 250-615-3000 to reach the Terrace Sportsplex or 250-615-3030 to reach the Terrace & District Aquatic Centre
To ensure the safety of employees and participants a pre-screening questionnaire is in place for all fitness and community programs.
This pre-screening questionnaire will be visible to patrons who are making online reservations and will be asked when making phone in reservations. It will also be posted at City facility front entries.
Patrons should expect facility door ambassadors to ask additional health screening questions upon entry into City facility.
1. Do you, other members of your household, or your child coming into this program/facility, have any of the below symptoms
Fever >38°C or subjective fever
Shortness of breath / difficulty breathing
Poor feeding if an infant
- Other Symptoms
- Muscle aches
- Loss of smell,
- Diarrhea may be present in addition to respiratory symptoms
- Have you been in contact in the last 14 days with someone confirmed to have COVID-19?
5. Have you travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days?
6. Have you been in a large group setting in British Columbia or Alberta in the last 14 days where someone has confirmed to have COVID-19?
CONDITION FOR PROGRAM/FACILITY ENTRY - If you, or your dependent(s)s, are sick with flu-like symptoms you are not permitted entry into Fitness and Community Programs, including the Sportsplex or Terrace & District Aquatic Centre.