Monday, November 28, 2022
Regular Council Meeting: 7:30 pm
- By way of Correspondence, the Terrace Downtown Improvement Area Society (TDIA) will provide an update on the 4600 Lakelse Avenue Downtown Revitalization and request that Council ensure funds are in place so that the project can proceed in a timely manner;
- Council will consider approving changes to Policy No. 24 - Management Staff Benefits;
- Council will consider adoption of a bylaw to amend Schedule 'A' of Business Licence Bylaw No. 2112-2016, that will increase the business licence fees for each classification;
- Council will consider first readings of a bylaw to establish an Animal Shelter Crematorium Reserve to fund the cost of future rebuilds or replacements of the crematorium unit;
- Council will consider first readings of a bylaw to establish a Local Government Climate Action Program Reserve to place funds received from the Province until appropriate projects are identified.
Committee of the Whole (Development Services Component):
- Council will review a Development Variance Permit (DVP) application for the property at 4525 Keith Avenue. The applicant is requesting to reduce the front parcel line setback from 9.0 metres to 4.5 metres; and
- Council will review and consider supporting an application for new a Non-Medical Cannabis Retail Store License for Bath & Dhillon Cannabis Ltd. at 102-4746 Lakelse Avenue.