Starting June 1, if you’re headed to the TDAC for a swim or gym visit, payment will be required when you register by phone, online, or in person. There are lots of payment options available:
- Pay by credit card at the time of registration (by phone/online/in person*)
- Purchase a monthly membership any time prior to or at time of registration (by phone/in person*)
- Purchase a gift card prior to registration (you can do this with debit, credit card, or cash when visiting us in person,* or over the phone by credit card)
- Put a credit on your account in advance (you can do this with debit, credit card, or cash when visiting us in person,* or over the phone by credit card)
* In-person visits: Please only complete these transactions in person if you are already coming to the facility for a pre-booked activity OR if you have called to arrange an appointment. Walk-ins are not permitted.
Since this applies for visits on June 1 and onward, and registration opens one week before a scheduled activity, that means that May 24 is the LAST DAY you can register for an activity without payment.
► Why is this happening? We have limited capacities at our facilities, and while many activity sessions are fully booked, we do see some no-shows—they are usually people who did not pay at the time of registration. We are aiming to discourage people from registering for an activity and then not attending, since it takes a spot away from someone else who might want to reserve a spot.
If you book an activity and then can’t attend for any reason, a full refund is available by phone if you provide at least 24 hours’ notice (you must speak to someone in person to do this). If life happens and you can’t attend, please remember to cancel so that others can have the option to take your spot!