The Skeena Valley Farmers Market is running for 2021!
Everything at this market is home-grown, homemade, and home-baked. Coming here on a Saturday morning is the perfect way to kick off the weekend!
Open from May 1 to October 31
Saturdays from 9:00 am–1:00 pm (no early admittance)
Our Farmers Market Products:
- fresh veggies
- ethnic foods from local multicultural residents
- canned foods
- and much more
COVID-19 Safety at the Farmers Market
- Before you come: Masks are mandatory. Please do your best to physically distance yourself from others at all times.
- When you enter: The market area has been roped off and there is a single entrance and exit, located on Park street. The entrance is manned by volunteers, who will be gathering contact tracing information, doling out hand sanitizer, and limiting the number of people who enter the market at a time.
- Moving through the market: Just like last year, traffic will be one-way, as directed by the chalk arrows on the ground.
- Getting food: After visiting the food court area, please take your food and leave the market area.
- Always: Be kind, be calm, be safe!
Follow the Skeena Valley Farmers Market on Facebook: SkeenaValleyFarmersMarket