It's cold out there.
The Coldest Night of the Year is a covid-safe, family-friendly walk to raise money for charities serving people experiencing homelessness, hurt, and hunger. Walk virtually on Feb. 20, 2021. The Terrace event is hosted by Ksan House Society.
This is your own self-organized micro-walk! Virtual CNOY Day should feel pretty familiar once you get walking - here are some key things you'll need to do on February 20 (or whatever day in February you decide to walk):
- Gather with your covid-safe bubble (or on your own)
- Map out a safe 2-5 km route
- Let someone know where you are
- Bring a cell phone in case of emergency
- Add pledged funds in your Fundhub
- Share online as you go! #cnoy21
- Keep fundraising (half of all fundraising happens in the last week!)
- Be safe and have fun!