The first library was established in Terrace in 1929. It was located in several locations over the years until it found its permanent home in 1967 at its present location in George Little Memorial Park.
The library is operated by the Board of Trustees of the Terrace Public Library Association and funded through grants from the City of Terrace, the Regional District of Kitimat-Stikine and the Government of British Columbia.
Membership is free to residents of Terrace, Thornhill, Rosswood, New Remo, Old Remo, Jackpine Flats, Copperside, Usk, and all communities east to Chimdemash.
CONTACT the Terrace Public Library
VIEW more information on Terrace Public Library